Monday, April 14, 2008

Canada Loves Hockey

If there was any doubt of Canada's passion for the game consider my current situation.

I sit in Terminal B of Vancouver Airport waiting a flight. There are five guys sitting around a TV. Two of use are tapping away at laptops and YouTube can be heard from both. Two guys are debating the "Sean Avery Rule." And I mean debating! I'm considering which is going to get the extra two for being the instigator.

I expand my gaze and notice there is a secondary ring of people all watching the highlights as John Garret whines on about whether Sarich's hit was legal. Next Bill Walters tries to sound authorative on the latest antics of dear Sean Avery.

Yes my readers - as the commercial says - "The cup makes all the difference!"



Ciao,



Tags: ; ; ; ;

No comments:

Post a Comment